See Mt Keira Scout Camp like you have never seen it before!
Complete your Cultural Heritage proficiency badge as well as the 5 ‘Explore’ and ‘Reflect’ areas of the World Scout Environment Badge. Become part of the first SC&T Youth Environment Forum!
Major activities include:
- Bush Tucker
- Water Rocks Geocaching!
- Outdoor Cinema
- Rainforest Exploration
- Construction, design, trivia, eco-games
- ACTION Workshop……..And much, much more!
The Scout Environment Camp will be held at Mt Keira Scout Camp. Participants need to arrive and register at the Mt Keira Wet Weather Shelter at 6pm on Friday 17th of July.
The camp will conclude at the same location, at 3 pm Sunday the 19th of July.
To register your Troop/Group in the event, we require the following by the Friday 3rd of July:
- A signed Activity Notification Form (E1) for each member attending.
- An entry fee of $60.00 per Scout.
- A completed SSEC EMS Registration (one per group, Leader/PL responsibility) ems.sctscouts.org.au
- A printed receipt of the Online Registration, E1s and any Money sent to: SC&T Scout HQ, PO Box 200, Port Kembla, 2505 by Friday 3rd July 2015.
- Cash– posted with E1s and Registration Receipt.
- Cheque– posted with E1s and Registration Receipt – Account: Scouts Australia
- Direct Deposit– Name: South Coast & Tablelands Region, Bank: Westpac, BSB: 032-694, AC: 148611 – One transaction per group prior to closing date with the reference “ENVS group or surname” and an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming transfer.
NB: Please see invoice from EMS for all payment details.