WHEN: 24th – 26th March 2017
WHERE: Kowen State Forest (ACT)
Registrations Close Friday 17th March 2016 (1 week prior)! Late fees will apply after this date.
- Scout Activity Notification Form (E1)
- Pigskin 2017 Rules
- Catering for Lightweight Camping
- Packing for Lightweight Camping
SERVICE LEADER LINKS:
- Leader Activity Notification Form (E1)
- Base Ideas
- Service Leader Info (applies to Venturers, Rovers & Leaders)
- Base Registrations
- Risk Assessment Form (for ALL Base Registrations)
- Online Registrations (Coming soon!)
PAYMENT DETAILS FOR PIGSKIN
Scouts – $25.
Venturers, Rovers, Leaders & Helpers – $20.
Catering – $30.
Late Fee – $5 per person.
Direct Deposit (or Cheque) into the Region Account – one payment per group/patrol. Use the reference at stated on the EMS invoice. For all Direct Deposits, please email email@example.com with details of transfer.
BSB: 032 694 A/C: 148 611 Name: Scouts Aus, NSW, SC&T Region.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR PIGSKIN USING SC&T’s EMS
- Go to http://ems.sctscouts.org.au/
- Login/Create an Account.
- Click the Pigskin 2017 Link in the menu.
- Group Details will be automatically completed by your account details.
- Fill in all patrol details (Note the “Add Patrol” button”). If you are a group of Service Leaders only, ignore the Patrol Module.
- Fill in all Service Leader details – ALL Venturers, Rovers, Leaders and Helpers register as Service Leaders.
- Click Submit. If unsuccessful, Red error messages will show at the top of the page. If successful, you will be shown a receipt on the page.