Region Office & The Scout Shop will be closed from 22nd December 2017.
The SCOUT SHOP will reopen on Monday 22nd January 2018. Any orders should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGION OFFICE will reopen on Monday 22nd January 2018. Emails will be checked regularly. For any emergencies, please contact Kerrie via her mobile – 0402 332 610.
Have a safe and happy holiday, from the Region Staff.
The Region is commencing and undergoing a transformation in a number of areas.
This post identifies the alignment with the Group Support Needs Project and the new Branch Structure, where appropriate to our needs as the essence of the change. It also acknowledges the implementation of the New Program and the lead up program in bringing the Region to a ‘change ready’ status.
This has been necessary in order to provide a stronger support framework to Scout Groups and Group Leaders across the Region, as well as, creating an environment of accountability at all levels and readjusts us to the delivery of our strategic objectives and direction.
At present no personnel have been assigned to any roles, however, we expect to complete that process by 30th September, 2017.
Following is a link which contains the revised South Coast & Tablelands Region Structure in regards to uniform teams.
2017 SC&T Region Restructure Slides
I would encourage you to view the presentation on the link, and would welcome any Expressions of Interest. Currently, we are working on the role specifications and expect to have them ready very soon as we commence to fill roles.
South Coast & Tablelands Region
Scouts Australia – NSW Branch
Congratulations and Bravoo to all those who received awards this year from all of us at the Region Office. A full list for NSW can be found here.
Presented to adult members for eminent achievement and exceptional service over a long period or for a unique and highly valued contribution to the wellbeing of Scouting
- Barnes, Michael James: Regional Commissioner(Members Support), South Coast and Tablelands Region
Presented to adult Members for at least 20 years of sustained and exceptional service to the Association
- Crutchley, Philip James: Regional Commissioner, South Coast and Tablelands Region
- Osseweyer, John Andrew: Deputy Regional Commissioner, South Coast and Tablelands Region
Presented to adult Members for at least 14 years of distinguished service to the Scout Association
- Gould, Sandra Joan: District Joey Scout Leader, Illawarra South District
- Latham, John Thomas: Scout Leader, 1st West Wollongong Scout Troop
- Latham, Kerrie May: Regional Commissioner(Adult Trng & Dev), South Coast and Tablelands Region
- Parr, Graham Clifford: District Scout Leader, Southern Coast District
Presented to adult Members for at least 10 years of outstanding service to the Scout Association
- Joyce, Laurence Stephen: Group Leader, 1st Braidwood Scout Group
- McKnight, Robert Christopher: Group Leader, 1st Balgownie Scout Group
- Parr, Lynne Christine: District Joey Scout Leader, Southern Coast District
Outstanding Service Award
Presented to Associates for at least 12 years of outstanding service to the Scout Association
- Green, Stephen: Group Chairman, 1st Austinmer Scout Group
Meritorious Service Award
Presented to adult Members and Associates for at least six years of meritorious or praiseworthy service to the Scout Association
- Binit, Roland Christopher: Assistant Venturer Scout Leader, 1st Jerrabomberra Venturer Unit
- Burden, Andrew James: Cub Scout Leader, 1st Cobargo Cub Pack
- Clark, Jamie John: Scout Leader – P, 1st Merimbula Scout Troop
- Cockburn, Lesa Jane: District Scout Leader, Southern Ranges District
- Kelly, Adam John: District Commissioner, Keirawarra District
- Nichols, Phillip Raymond: Rover Adviser(Responsible), 1st Figtree Rover Crew (Group)
- Senn, Odin Walter: Venturer Scout Leader- P, Dapto Venturer Unit
- Wainwright, Janis: Group Treasurer, Brookvale – Curl Curl Scout Group
Special Service Award
Presented to adult Members and Associates for the successful support, development or management of a section or formation, or for an intense contributuion over a period of at least 12 months to the success of a major event or major activity.
- Alards, Wilhelmus: District Leader, Illawarra South District
- Ashman, Hamish Jon: Scout Leader – P, 1st Jerrabomberra Scout Troop
- Bartrim, Linda Mary: Supporter, 1st Kiama Scout Group
- Blankley, Katherina Marie: Assistant Scout Leader, 1st Batemans Bay Scout Troop
- Brown, David: Group Chairman, Brookvale – Curl Curl Scout Group
- Cahill, Gregory James: Assistant Scout Leader, 1st Jerrabomberra Scout Troop
- Dellow, James Anthony: Cub Scout Leader – P, 1st Mt St Thomas Cub Pack
- Hawkins, Nadina: Group Treasurer, Dapto Scout Group
- James, Benjamin George: Appointed Trainee Leader(C), 1st Albion Park Cub Pack – Beta
- Joyce, Carol: District Treasurer, Southern Ranges District
- Kendall, Carol Louise: Assistant Cub Scout Leader, 1st West Wollongong Cub Pack
- Kusi-Appauh, Matthew Kwaku Romeo: Assistant Scout Leader, 1st Austinmer Scout Troop
- Lambert, Vanessa: Group Deputy Chairman, Dapto Scout Group
- Marsden, Neville: Supporter, 1st Braidwood Scout Group
- Nichols, Benjamin Alexander: Former Appointed Trainee Leader(R), 1st Figtree Rover Crew
- O’Connor, Simona Lawrence: Cub Scout Leader – P, 1st West Wollongong Cub Pack
- Poljasevic, Sharlene: Assistant Cub Scout Leader, 1st West Wollongong Cub Pack
- Powley, Brett Richard: Assistant Scout Leader, 1st Keiraville Scout Troop
- Pyrah, Melanie Jodie: Assistant Scout Leader, Dapto Scout Troop
- Rosete, David: Cub Scout Leader – P, 1st Albion Park Cub Pack “Tongarra”
- Seddon-Powell, Daniel Bruce: Crew Leader (Appointed) – P, 1st Austimer Rover Crew (Group)